This actually happened one time between two guys at the school I used to go to. They were always at each others throats and threatening each other, and one day one of the school administrators took them into an empty classroom and said, “Go at it.”
And they just looked at each other awkwardly and started giggling.
i can only handle so much socializing until i get tired and start getting irritated towards everyone and want to go home and sleep or lock myself in my room and go on the computer
If they show sports events at bars why don’t they show tv shows?
someone should get to making a fandom bar.
no but can you imagine? fandom themed drinks, tv show maraton nights, discount to cosplayers, and special season finale events.WHY ISNT THIS A THING??!!
because none of you ever leave the house nor are you old enough to drink
NO MERCY FOR ABUSERS
NO MERCY FOR RAPISTS
PROTECT WOMEN AT ALL COSTS
B..But what if the women were the abusers and rapists???
NO MERCY FOR ABUSERS
NO MERCY FOR RAPISTS
PROTECT VICTIMS OF ABUSE AND RAPE—MALE, FEMALE, AND NON-BINARY—AT ALL COSTS
There. That, at least, is more inclusive.
when you have to go somewhere early in the morning but your parents aren’t waking up
that cat looks giant
Water you doing with your life
This makes me feel meloncholy
Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.
I think the fandom has gone off their rocker.
Honestly we maintained our sanity longer than I had expected.
lol, the best frame is the second to last one because of his lazy eye
MY CHEST HURTS
the story of a man and his unlikely friend
He’s probably from Florida
Florida Man Befriends Trespassing But Friendly Orange
reddit is so weird…
*points at someone’s figure drawings* what is this, some kind of tumblr social justice bullshit??
- clean bathroom tips
- organize your closet
- how to fix a leaky faucet
- how to keep a clean kitchen
- removing stains from your carpet
- how to coupon
- what to do when you can’t pay your bills
- see if you’re paying too much for your cell phone bill
- how to save money
- How to Balance a Check Book
- How to do Your Own Taxes
- how to take care of yourself when you’re sick
- things to bring to a doctor’s appointment
- what to expect from your first gynecologist appointment
- how to make a doctor’s appointment
- how to pick a health insurance plan
- a list of stress relievers
- how to get free therapy
- what to do if you get pulled over by a cop
- a list of hotlines in a crisis
- things to keep in your car in case of an emergency
- recipes that take 30 minutes or less
- Yummy apple thing
- Brownie in a cup
- Cookie in a cup
- French bread pizza
- Egg tacos
- panera mac n cheese recipe
- different salad recipes
- harry potter recipes
- healthy recipes
- various cookie recipes
- chocolate cupcakes w/ eggless cookie dough topping
- s’mores pie
- nutella hot chocolate
- peanut butter nutella swirl cookies
- cookie in a mug
- starbucks holiday drinks
- fruit leathers
- brownie in a mug
- how to make ramen 1000x better
- eggless cookie dough (not to bake, just to eat)
- make recipes using things you already have
- how to put together a very fancy cheese plate
- make different flavored lemonades
- various desert recipes
- make tiny chocolate chip cookies
- 20 dishes every cook should know
- learn how to make your own tea
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- what the hell is a mortgage?
- first apartment essentials checklist
- how to care for cacti and succulents
- the care and keeping of plants
- Getting an apartment
- time management
- create a resume
- find the right career
- how to pick a major
- how to interview for a job
- How to write cover letters
- ULTIMATE PACKING LIST
- Traveling for Cheap
- Travel Accessories
- The Best Way to Pack a Suitcase
- How To Read A Map
- How to Apply For A Passport
- How to Make A Travel Budget
I’ve been living on my own for almost 4 years now and I have like 50 tabs open.
Bless the person who put together this post, it ought to be made into a pamphlet for everyone in highschool/college.
how to stop swearing constantly? why would I want to do that